- 27.5" with 35mm outer width
- Lower Profile Nets a 30% Increase in Impact Strength
- Less Material Saves 7.5% Weight
- Industry Nine Hubs Machined in USA
- Boost Front 110mm and Rear 148mm or Standard spacing available
- SRAM XD or Shimano Drivers
- The hubs use Centerlock style brake rotors or adapters for 6-bolt (not included)
- Wheels Built in USA
- Both wheels are pre-taped with valve stems for a hassle free tubeless installation.
The 735/935 feature 35mm outer and 29mm internal rim widths. The 735/935 are ideal for lighter trail bikes that see more XC time, and also great for riders looking to save as much weight as possible, while taking advantages of the features that wide rims bring you.
This carbon rim design features a lower cross section height for increased impact performance. The lower 19.5mm section height makes the wheel better able to distribute the loads of localized impacts from rock strikes or hard landings. Also, we are introducing a new hybrid carbon fiber layup, strategically combining layers of a new, high-toughness carbon/epoxy prepreg with our original carbon composite, increasing both ultimate strength and impact durability. This, combined with the asymmetric rim design that features 2.5mm of offset, allows for higher spoke tensions that are nearly equal from one side of the wheel to the other.
These carbon wheels include the excellent Industry Nine Torch hubs. The durable hubs are made in the USA in Industry Nine's Asheville machine shop, and feature a 60t ratchet with 6 out of phase pawls that results in a 3º engagement. They are equipped with Enduro bearings and come with either Shimano or SRAM XD drivers.