The LG1 Trail chainguide is aimed at the aggressive 1x10 riders that need a little bit more retention than a top only XCX but want to watch the weight of their bikes without needing a bashguard. HD/HDR
- Precision Machined and Engraved 6061-T6 Backplate: Anodized 5mm 6061-T6 aluminium backplate maximizes strength to weight ration. ISCG 05.
- Precision laser engraving of model, chainring size adjustment indicators and ISCG hardware torque spec for convenient reference.
- Adjustable Lower Armature: 3 position adjustable interface facilitates lower roller adjustment for ideal guide set-up with all chainstay designs.
- Adjustable Indexed Sliders: Adjustable sliders accommodate a range of gearing options. Integrated chainring size indicators and tactile indexing simplify set-up. Chainring capacity: 33t-38t
- Proprietary slider material minimizes system friction during extreme circumstances allowing the switch from a passive retention system to an active guide system.
- Mounting hardware torque spec moulded directly into slider face for convenient reference.
- Captive Flush Aluminium Hardware: Aluminium hardware further reduces system weight and flush captive nut design increases backplate/frame clearance and facilitates easy maintenance.
- Tech 3 Stealth Roller: Custom Enduro bearing and proprietary tooth material equate to reliably smooth and quiet operation with decreased service intervals.
- Backplate Material: 6061-T6
- Sliders: Adjustable W/Ring size indicator
- Slider Hardware: Captive Gold Alloy
- Lower Armature: 3 Position Adjustable
- Chainring Size: 33t-38t
- Mountain Standard: ISCG 05
- Roller: Tech 3 Stealth Idler
- Weight: 118g